Cashier/Customer Service Associate
Job Title: Cashier/Customer Service Associate
At Toys R Us Canada, our focus is EVERYTHING KIDS! We are looking for people who value what we
Value – ownership, pride and service. This is an opportunity for you to take on exciting responsibilities, build
On your already strong skill set and help us achieve our goals, in a customer-first environment!
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and passionate about customer service?
- Energized by a fast-paced, term-oriented workplace?
- Highly dependable?
- Inspired to create meaningful connections with customers?
- Eager to create S.U.P.E.R (Surprising, Unique, Personalized, Engaging, Repeatable)
Experiences for our customers and our community?
Here’s what’s expected of a Cashier and Customer Service Associate…
- Welcome, engage and connect with our customers in-store, by phone and on line
- Process customer transactions, orders and refunds
- Work various shifts, including days, evenings and weekends
- Complete the customer experience by suggesting value-added, related items to the customer
- Ensure our customers have a positive and lasting impression of their Toys R Us experience
- On-the-job Training
- Great Employee Discount
- Employee Benefits for part-time team members
- Flexible Schedules
Come Play with Us!
Apply Now – In-store with your resume or online below.