Guest Services Representative
Mayfair Guest Services Representatives ensure every customer interaction is carried out in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the shopping centre’s services, amenities/facilities, stores/locations, promotional activities and comfort tools;
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions assist customers and provide excellent service at Guest Services desk.
- Interact with shoppers and retailers in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Sell shopping centre gift cards and balance sales to transactions.
- Project a positive attitude over the telephone and in person.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers and educate them about the centre’s services.
- Assist guests by providing directions/information, answering questions, and performing other centre specific services.
- Maintain store knowledge about merchandise, price points, sales or special events to be able to offer gifts or store suggestions based on the shopper’s needs.
- Conduct all service functions of the Customer Relations/Guest Services desk.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with promotional events.
- Be aware of the centre’s Crisis Management Manual and maintain a clear understanding of Guest Services role and areas of responsibility as outlined in the plan.
- Participates in special projects and other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What We Expect:
- Your passion for excellent customer service!
- Your interest in connecting people!
- Your understanding of retail marketing campaigns!
- Your teamwork spirits!
- Your flexibility hours for weekends, evenings, and holidays!
What We Offer:
- Be a key part of guest services of one of the leading shopping malls on Vancouver Island.
- Work in a fun and fast developing global organization.
- Enjoy mall retailers’ discounts.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Flexible working hours that suit you best!