Hourly Assistant Manager
- Coordinate actions with the store manager to ensure the continuity and well function of store operations while she is absent;
- Participate in maximizing efficiency and profitability of the store;
- Greet customers, answer their questions and advise them on technical features, advantages, quality and materials of the merchandise;
- Train the employees on best sales techniques and product knowledge;
- Collaborate in determining sale objectives, insure they are reached and exceeded. Communicate the necessary information to the team so they can achieve the sales objectives;
- Support the manager in analyzing sales results;
- Assist in effectively managing wage costs through proper scheduling and employee performance.
- Follow administrative procedures and La Vie en Rose policies.
- Always be aware of the competition and the market tendency;
- Build a regular clientele by promoting the La Vie en Rose image and also by developing contacts in the retail industry;
- Identify the type of in-store clientele as well as their needs and wants;
- Participate and work with the mall administration.
- Help to build a strong team: recruit prepare and train the next generation by identifying the best potential candidates for various positions;
- Motivate the team;
- Participate in the employee’s performance evaluations;
- Help plan work schedules, communicate them to the employees and control absenteeism and tardiness;
- Act as a role model in every situation.
- Know the merchandise and the product’s technical details;
- Coordinate the store’s merchandise to be attractive and functional by following the company’s planograms.
- Help plan the reception of stock and ensure the visual set-up is done in a timely manner;
- Experience as an Assistant Manager in the retail industry;
- Known as a leader and motivator;
- Effective interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Passion for sales, management and fashion;
- Result oriented and attentive to needs;
- Proactive and diplomat;
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment.