Marketing Development Manager
Business Brand & Market Development
Please include the position and location for employment on your application.
Department: Central Walk Marketing Department
Marketing Development Manager
Event Specialist Coordinator
Central Walk is enjoying unparalleled growth in British Columbia and our Leasing team is expanding.
About Central Walk
Central Walk is a global real estate owner-operator who specializes in the investment, management, and
innovation of retail shopping centres. For over thirty years, we have supported local businesses,
partnered with apex brands, and relentlessly researched breakthroughs in commercial strategies. The
company began the migration of its Asianic headquarters to Canada in 2019. In the short years since,
Central Walk has acquired two AAA regional shopping centers in Woodgrove Centre and Mayfair
Shopping Centre and we are now on the verge of a third marquis acquisition (TBD) in the Greater
Central Walk’s passion and drive is to create dynamic community hubs that unite and serve all ages and
backgrounds under the common intrinsic values of engagement, collectivity, growth, and healthy living.
We do not plan on slowing the pace of the company’s rapid expansion into the North American market
for a long time to come, and we are thrilled to share an opportunity to join our team for this historic
Assets and offices:
Woodgrove Centre – Administration Office (Nanaimo, BC)
Mayfair Shopping Centre – Administration Office (Victoria, BC)
TBD – Administration Office (Greater Vancouver, BC)
Position Availability: Available now
Salary range varies based on position of hire
Background about the Marketing Positions:
In order to adjust and upgrade the overall format of the three major shopping centres in BC, Central Walk plans to optimize the internal structure of the shopping centres’ industry and increase the expansion of diverse brands. Therefore, we need to recruit a professional business brand development and market development team. Since the three shopping centres are in Nanaimo, Victoria and Vancouver, candidates are required to indicate their intended city of work in their resume.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Professionally carry out brand investment work. Take an initiative to explore potential clients and negotiate with them.
- Establish and keep positive relationship with brand stores and introduce them to shopping centre.
- Assist with marketing team to finish marketing campaign plan, organize various events for shopping centre, and attract customer traffic.
- According to company’s development plan, work with the team to produce business and brand development strategies and cooperate with other departments to implement them efficiently.
- Continuously and effectively manage clients’ relationship, analyze client’s potential demand and make relative cooperation plan.
An ideal Candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Familiar with branding investment and local market. Own comprehensive recognition of local service industry, entertainment industry, retail industry such as catering, beauty, supermarket, medical aesthetics, fitness etc. and have those relevant resources to cooperate.
- Have ability in event planning or relevant experience.
- Bilingual (Mandarin) as an asset.
- Some relevant experience about brand investment or marketing plan.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications with advanced level Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Hold valid driver’s license.
Applying for the Role:
Central Walk is committed to equal opportunity and the protection and development of our own. Once again, we are thrilled to share an opportunity to join our Marketing team for a historic journey ahead.
We thank all applicants in advance for taking the time to apply for our positions. We appreciate your interest in Central Walk. If you are selected to continue to the interview process, our hiring manager will be in contact with you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
All customers are required to wear masks; employees are required to follow all Public Health Orders and WorkSafe BC policies