Guest Services Representative
- Company: Central Walk Mayfair Shopping Center
- Job Level: Front-line
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Address: 3147 Douglas Street, Victoria, British Columbia V8Z6E3
- Job Status: Permanent
- Positions Available: 1
Our Guest Services Representative ensures every customer interaction is carried out in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the shopping centre’s services, amenities/facilities, stores/locations, promotional activities and comfort tools.
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions assist customers and provide excellent service.
- Assist the Guest Services Supervisor with developing strategic plans and tactics for improving customer service offerings for shoppers, retailers and contractors.
- Constantly strive to improve and build upon the centre’s service and seeks new ideas to incorporate into the service menu.
- Interact with shoppers and retailers in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Sell shopping centre gift cards and balance sales to transactions with the ability to drive gift card sales.
- Understand sales performance/key trends and communicates pertinent information to management and Guest Services team.
- Projects a positive attitude over the telephone and in person.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers.
- Assist guests by providing directions/information, answering questions, and performing other centre-specific services.
- Assist with the tracking, analyzing and reporting of all customer service programs.
- Be a key part of the Guest Services team to create memorable customer experience and interactions.
- Maintain store knowledge about merchandise, price points, sales or special events to be able to offer gift or store suggestions based on the shopper’s needs.
- Assist with marketing campaigns and promotional events in the areas of ballot distribution/collection/sorting, special event ticket sales, etc.;
- Be aware of the centre’s Crisis Management Manual and maintain a clear understanding of Guest Services’ role and areas of responsibility as outlined in the plan;
- Participate in special projects and assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
-High school education.
-Previous customer service experience preferred.
-Positive attitude and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
-Must be able to effectively communicate with shoppers, retailers, centre Management, Service Providers and all of the shopping centre personnel.
-Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
-Strong written and oral communication skills, multilingual skills a plus.
-Conflict resolution skills and a problem solver.
-Must be friendly, approachable, proactive and solution-focused.
-Excellent computer skills (including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint);
-Flexible and able to work weekends, nights, and holidays.