Customer Experience Lead
Reports to: Store Manager
As a role model, the Laura Canada Customer Experience Lead possesses a contagious passion for fashion and customer service. Motivates, coaches and develops a winning team of Sales Associates that provides a unique and memorable shopping experience to every customer. Has strong fashion and floor awareness and is knowledgeable about our product. Contributes to achieve all key financial objectives established by Laura Canada. Assists Store Manager in fostering a vibrant, fun, energetic and enjoyable store environment. Acts as a back-up to the Store Manager.
1. Customer Service
- Observes and coaches team members’ behaviors to maintain high standards of customer service and product knowledge.
- Acts as a role model by providing exemplary customer service using Laura Canada’s customer service standards.
- Effectively builds and maintains a personal clientele by using Laura Canada’s tools and ensures all Sales Associates do the same.
- Demonstrates strong wardrobing skills by coaching and sharing knowledge on current fashion trends, product, and the customers’ unique needs as well as ensuring team members are always up to date on new arrivals, product knowledge, and current fashion trends.
- Conducts SPA
- Acts as a role model by promoting the website, store CRM, any loyalty program, marketing initiatives in place and direct ship.
- Fosters a vibrant, fun, energetic and enjoyable store environment.
2. Floor Leadership
- Demonstrates excellent floor leadership and has exceptional control of the sales floor (customer service standards, fitting rooms, zone coverage, cash desk area) and monitors segment accountability results.
- Continually monitors traffic trends and reacts in a timely manner.
- Identifies team members’ issues and communicates them to the Store Manager.
3. Business Management
- Assists Store Manager in providing a store environment which consistently maintains Laura Canada’s visual presentation, merchandising and housekeeping standards.
- Assists Store Manager in dressing window mannequins to showcase the store’s inventory and adheres to visual standards, including any mandatory directives that may be issued.
- Assists Store Manager in ensuring proper execution of all Marketing directives with a high sense of urgency.
- Assists Store Manager in executing directives (e.g. receiving goods, implementing markdowns, processing transfers, direct ship and special order requests) accurately and in a timely manner.
- Acts as a back-up to the Store Manager.
- Provides feedback to the Store Manager on quality issues, missed opportunities and inventory mix.
4. Store Performance
- Contributes to achieve all key financial objectives established by Laura Canada:
- Closing ratio
- Dollars per transaction
- Units per transaction
- Completes all assigned administrative functions with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Follows all O.S. procedures as per Company direction.
- Is required to secure and protect any confidential customer and team members’ information.
- Adheres to all new and existing Company policies and procedures (i.e. Dress Code, Loss Prevention, Health & Safety and Human Resources).
- Contagious passion for fashion and customer service
- A minimum of 1 year experience as Sales Associate preferred
- Proven leadership and passion for coaching and developing others
- Ability to create a positive work environment where team members are motivated to learn and grow
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative on an on-going basis.
- Embraces Company initiatives and acts as a change agent to ensure directives are met.
- Open to feedback and implements change in a timely manner.
- English and/or French as required.
Working Conditions and Environment
- Full-time or regular part-time status (minimum of 24 hours per week), based on business needs.
- Available to work days, nights and weekends
- Extended hours during the Christmas Season and special events (e.g. Family & Friends, Black Friday weekend)
- Participates in inventory twice per year, all training sessions and staff meetings.
- Works in a standing/walking position.
- Lifts approximately 20-30 lbs of product/boxes, when required.
- Uses ladders as required.