Responsible & Accountable for:
The Sales Associate assists the Stores’ Management team whose primary responsibility is to support experience and maximize the quality of sales aspects.
- Assists Stores’ Management in responsibilities for the store
- Promotes customer service by ensuring that customers are greeted and assisted; responds to customer inquiries and complainants in a professional and timely manner.
- Performs basic operations activities including cash handling, handling merchandise
- Maintains awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks. Security practices, payments and exchange policies are within the current guidelines.
- Regularly communicates with Store Manager to discuss personal strengths and opportunities
- Ensures company standards are met for store and associate appearance (dress code) adherence at all times
- Participates in Visual Maintenance directives by doing the following activities
- Making up product for Campaign Window/Fixture installations
- Updating TF3 stands
- Removing of Stickers/Clings
- Fixture themes – removing product and replacement requirement.
- Assisting with instore tasks such as Planogram changes.
- Store cleaning (windex, wiping).
- Jewellery polishing.
- Keeping trays clean and tidy with correct product and top trays full and according to Campaign layout.
- Assisting with maintenance of Touch and Feel by reporting any missing item to the PVS and management immediately.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures
- Performs all duties as directed by initial Manager on duty
- Store cleanliness and up keep
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintains a solid customer following by assisting and building loyalty and clienteling .
- Sales Generation
- Continuous delivery of email capture rates the meet or exceed company expectations
- Meeting or exceeding Pandora Listens expectations to deliver on exceled customer communication
- Daily cycle count expectation to be conducted at least 5 days a week
- Quarterly inventory counts are conducted during off store hours. This is a part of our blackout period in our employee handbook
SCOPE OF WORK
This position reports directly to the Store Manager/and or Assistant manager in regards to any daily operations at store level. The incumbent is responsible for the effective management of:
- Maintaining and cultivating Personal Sales
- Customer Service and Cleanings
- All aspects of Visual Maintenance and price cubing
- Store maintenance and upkeep
Email Address to submit for role: [email protected]