- Monday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Friday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 9:30am - 9:00pm
- Sunday: 9:30am - 7:00pm
FOR OVER 50 YEARS, Hickory Farms has been a leading retailer of specialty food products. Our best selection of products can be found at our Holiday Gift Centers in shopping malls across the country during the holiday season. You and all the members of our retail operations are the forefront of a very important Hickory Farms team, TEAM PREMIUM. The foundation of our success is based on the quality of our associates. Our Brand Champions must provide our guests with a gourmet gift buying experience to remember. We are looking for friendly, outgoing, guest-service and sales driven people to fill these Retail Sales Associate / Brand Champion positions.
Sales Associates / Brand Champions are responsible for approaching EVERY guest with a friendly and positive attitude. Specific duties include: offering samples to every prospective guest, providing excellent guest service at all times, ensuring the kiosk is clean and fully stocked at all times and using a POS register. Experience in retail sales is a plus. These positions are part-time and work hours may vary. The job requirement dates are from late October and continue through the beginning of January.
Key Elements and Expectations
- Project a positive, friendly and outgoing attitude at all times to our guests.
- Work in a busy mall environment.
- Sample Hickory Farms products around the outside of the kiosk and focus on greeting and making a sale with every potential guest.
- Work on your feet with the exception of breaks/lunches.
- Kneeling, bending and lifting 20 35 pounds on a regular basis to stock product in the kiosk.
- Multi-task: stock, greet guests, run the POS register and answer product questions in person and on the telephone, while always placing the highest emphasis on the guest experience.
- Work evening and weekend shifts. Associates are required to work specific days and requests off may not be permitted.
- Focus on inventory control, loss prevention & safety compliance.
- Sharing the Hickory Farms brand by wearing a Hickory Farms apron, dark pants or skirt and a long sleeved white collared shirt at all times.
- Must be able to work alone
- Sales experience is an asset
- Must have a flexible availability
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive pay paid biweekly on Friday.
- 30% Employee discount on all Gift Center products purchased for personal use.
- Exciting opportunity!