The Melanie Lyne Service Coordinator provides exemplary customer service to every customer. In this role, you will support the store in all non-selling functions as per our policies and procedures i.e. POS procedures, merchandising, markdowns, cash desk, and administrative functions.
Merchandise and Visual Presentation
- Places goods on the sales floor and window mannequins in accordance with visual merchandising directives.
- Unpacks and accurately verifies all incoming merchandise, steaming where necessary and removing excess tags respecting SOP guidelines.
- Assists management by changing product placement within the store to ensure color and product stories are coherent, especially as new goods are received regularly and older goods are sold.
- Completes markdowns and prepares outgoing merchandise (i.e. transfers and special orders) quickly and accurately.
- Ensures Health and Safety standards are met at all times (i.e. backroom clear and free of garbage, exit doors not blocked, hangers stored safely).
- Provides exemplary customer service at cash desk (stop, drop and serve when a client needs assistance, manage line-up, acknowledge clients in line, fold and handle merchandise with care, etc)
- Promotes any loyalty program to all customers.
- Handles customer issues, returns, special orders, exchanges or comments in a professional and positive manner.
- Helps customers returning items find suitable alternatives, considering their unique needs.P.O.S. System
- Executes all P.O.S. procedures accurately and efficiently (i.e. refunds, transfers, special orders, etc.).
- Controls all cash handling and adheres to the loss prevention policies and procedures- Completes administrative functions as directed (i.e. extracting communications received via email, special orders, supply orders, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a retail environment
- Strong visual merchandising intuition
- Completes tasks quickly, with a sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Flexible to the hours of the business
- Lifts approximately 20-50 lbs of product/boxes
- Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 11:05am - 5:00pm