Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje's goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada's fastest-growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We're looking for a dynamic Assistant Store Manager who will have a massive impact on the store sales team and our continued success. A strong background in Retail Sales, Leadership and a passion for Natural Wellness is a must!
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager is accountable for leading key aspects of the business as empowered by the Store Manager. Through leading and growing a team of A-players, the Assistant Store Manager drives key business results through ensuring The Experience is delivered consistently and in alignment with our commitment to outrageous Community Member Service.
While fostering an environment that delivers upon the company's culture and service ethos, this role balances an operational mindset with a culture-centric approach to increasing productivity and profitability of the retail business.
- Train and grow a team of A-players who are focused on delivering outrageous experiences to our community through coaching and feedback
- Generate business results and achieve key KPIs, including revenue and comp growth goals, AVS, IPT, mystery shop scores, loyalty program growth and labour targets
- Support key initiatives as empowered by and in partnership with the Store Manager
- Drive the product journey within the store, focusing on product knowledge, and product operations
- Take a proactive approach to grow the business through community outreach
- Inspire and uplift your team through coaching, collaboration and by embodying our core values and key habits
- Choose culture first in everything you do, with a commitment to personal growth and self-awareness
- Provide outrageous experiences 100% of the time, sharing our awesome products with our Community
- Leadership - You're an inspirational and dynamic leader who is naturally warm and compassionate towards others with an insatiable drive to exceed results and celebrate successes
- Retail experience - Has a deep understanding of the Retail environment; an expert in delivering experiences to community members and have proven sales floor leadership
- Getting product on people - You're excited to share our product with people and educate on how our unique formulations elevate wellness
- Community connector - Leverages an entrepreneurial approach to building a brand through relationship building and creating resonant experiences
- Track record of success - Has achieved or exceeded success metrics 90% of the time throughout career; performances reviews are in top echelon; has proven growth story in their professional or personal life
- Stamina and positive attitude - Thrives in a challenge; is solutions focused; will see the bright side of situations, despite adversity, never gives up
- Never satisfied with the status quo - Understands the need for constant evolution of strategies that fit the needs of our ever-changing business
- Wellness persona - You're passionate about wellness and incorporate wellness into your everyday routine
- Your flexible availability allows you to support the store on days, evenings, weekends and stat holidays
- A cover letter included in your application is an asset
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 3, 2020 11:00am - 5:00pm