"R" Cashiers are friendly, customer-focused and detail oriented. They work in a fast-paced team environment, and are passionate about providing our customers with a positive Toys"R"Us experience!
· Enthusiastic, friendly, and customer-focused?
· Energized by a fast-paced team environment?
· Flexible to work different shifts including days, evenings, and weekends?
If you answered "Yes" to these questions, our Cashier position is a great fit for you!
· On-the-Job Training
· Great Employee Discount
· Employee Benefits for part-time team members
· Flexible Schedules
What Can You Expect on a Daily Basis
· Providing a customer experience that is MAGIC and EASY whether in-store or online
· Accurately, quickly, and courteously processing all transactions at the Register
· Contribute to the Store teams success by achieving set targets
· An opportunity to give back by supporting "R" philanthropic efforts: Autism Speaks Canada, Starlight Foundation
· Work in accordance with our Health & Safety and Loss Prevention policies
We are a Great Place to Work!
Toys"R" Us is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Applicants under consideration for employment will be contacted to participate further in the recruitment process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm