Part time Sales Leader
As the part-time Sales Leader, you support the Store Leadership Team by rocking out strong LOD (Leader on Duty) shifts and ensuring a stellar guest experience. You hold down the daily operations of the store as needed. You train, motivate and celebrate associates and you have a passion for driving killer sales results. Most importantly, you represent our company values and bring your REAL self to work every day.
- You have a passionfor driving sales: As a key LOD (Leader on Duty), you’re an expert at driving sales by maximizing Fitting Room and Salesfloor productivity and building guest loyalty through a best-in-class, in-store guest experience. You support Store Leadership in doing what it takes to maximize business opportunities to drive KPI results.
- You’re a peopleleader: You’re all about motivating and inspiring the team through AEO’s core values. You’re a role-model leader and you always hold associates accountable to rocking AEO’s service standards, especially on the Salesfloor and in the Fitting Room.
- You’ve got a love of training:You take pride in training and developing associates to ensure they continue to provide outstanding service and represent a Guest First culture.
- You know that teamworkmakes the dream work: You challenge Sales and Stock Associates with clear, attainable goals and consistently provide ongoing performance feedback through real-time coaching. You motivate associates and drive engagement by celebrating outstanding performance – #winning!
- You’re a visual & operational innovator:You’re a natural at executing and innovating daily visual and operational procedures including shipment processing, merchandising moves and visual standards. Most importantly, you ensure the Fitting Rooms are always guest-ready and rocking AEO Brand Standards.
- Integrityis your middle name: You ensure store safety standards are maintained, you’re committed to Asset Protection standards, you always adhere to AEO’s policies and procedures, and you do the right thing – always.
YOU’D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You love AE and Aerie products!
- You’ve led teams in a retail management role previously – #practicemakesperfect!
- You can multi-task and have attention to detail; priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
- Business acumen? You’ve got it!
- You have flexible availability – you’re available to work when the guest shops!
OUR ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE:
- They work with REAL people – there’s nothing like your #AEOFamily.
- They’re given opportunities for development, the chance to learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career advancement.
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round (plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal and provincial equal employment opportunity and human rights laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual’s race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability, a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or any other ground protected by applicable human rights legislation. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.