Job Posting: Assistant Store Manager- Mayfair Peoples Jewellers
Job Posting: Assistant Store Manager
Position Overview: Join our team as an Assistant Store Manager and have a positive impact on many lives. Our Assistant Store Managers play a pivotal role in maintaining daily focus on individual and team members’ standards achievement to attain sales and profit projections. They also contribute to an atmosphere of total customer satisfaction, develop skills and product knowledge of team members through training and evaluation, and participate in the recruiting and selection of team members. The Assistant Store Manager is also responsible for following and enforcing all Company policies and procedures and performing other operational and strategic duties.
Company Values: At our company, we place a high value on integrity, diversity, teamwork, and opportunities for advancement. We maintain our promotion-from-within philosophy, and we provide comprehensive training on sales techniques, product knowledge, and skills to take your career to the next level. In return, we ask that you bring your commitment to excellence, desire to grow, and the ability to provide a superior customer experience.
- At least one year of retail experience is required, preferably with a jeweler or specialty retailer.
- Knowledge of operating POS terminals and scanners, using basic computer software and hardware.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, and schedule form.
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
Total Rewards: A Sampling of our Total Rewards includes:
- Base pay plus commission on sales.
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance (Full-Time Team Members).
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays (Full-Time Team Members).
- Tuition Reimbursement and DCA courses based on position.
- Training opportunities, including Associate Training System, Management Training System, District Manager in Training, Career Development, and more.
- Merchandise Discounts.
- Incentive Trips and Contests.
For More Information on Employment Opportunities, Visit www.signetjewelers.com/careers to explore additional opportunities within our organization.
Application Process: Signet Jewelers is an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity at all levels of employees. Please know that while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.
If you are ready to join our team and become an Assistant Store Manager who makes a positive impact on both customers and colleagues, we invite you to apply. Your dedication to excellence and your commitment to growth will be highly valued here.
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mayfairpeoplesjewellers?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA%3D%3D&utm_source=qr